So your a runner, you know a runner or you would like to become a runner. We all know someone that does run and yes they probably do more than one of the below. Take a look and see how many you relate too.
- You have more running gear than normal clothes
- You would happily throw shoes out you have worn only a few times but your very worn out trainers are keepers
- You keep your medals on display
- You google your injury instead of ask a professional
- Despite an injury you ignore the advice to stop running, I mean, what do they know eh?!
- You get so excited over new running gear and it’s worn on the very next run
- You finish a run and are quite happy to start cleaning, walking the dog etc all before showering just because you are so energised.
- You foam roll and dig tennis balls etc into your legs and glutes whilst watching tv or chatting to friends/family
- You take your running gear on holiday and it’s the first thing to go in the suitcase
- You check the weather way more for the day you are planning on running.
I do all 10 haha. Anyone else?