My name is Lianne I have been Personal Training for 11 years now.
I moved up to Cheshire in 2014 from Wiltshire where I lived for 26 years.
I studied sports massage, Swedish massage, sport and exercise science and completed my Personal Training course all by 19 years of age.
I am specially qualified in pre and post natal exercise, fitness Pilates, nutritional therapy, advanced nutrition for athletes, and conditioning which sets me apart from other trainers.
- Niche specialities
- Improved fitness levels
- Spinning instructor
- Strength and conditioning
- Body fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Toning and improving body confidence
- Menopausal women
- Pre and post natal exercise
- Running and training for events
- Flexibility improvement
- Core training
- Balance training
- Fitness Pilates
- Swedish massage
- Older adults
- nutritional therapy and advanced nutrition for athletes
Being an assess and tutor to personal training students for PT academy is something I am proud to be a part of. The ability to pass my knowledge and experience onto others is very satisfying and rewarding.
My passion for fitness started at school where I flourished in PE and played Netball for my town, represented my county in Athletics and took part in every sporting activity I could. I knew at 16 years old I wanted to be a personal trainer and teach classes.
I choose to study at the City of Bath College and took my passion of exercise and science Into a Diploma in sport and exercise science and personal training. Now I live and breath exercise, and train to keep my physique and myself strong for running events and my clients.
I teach many different classes aswell as Personal Train, I love to run for my own fitness and have completed over 6 half marathons including Bath and Bristol half marathon. In 2017 I came third fastest female in Frome half marathon which is something I’m very proud of.
I love teaching Pilates and core work, and have changed my own body over the years by diet and weight training aswell as HIIT.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with many different clients over the years.
I have worked with clients who:
- Have very bad backs, needing mobility exercises and core strengthening exercises
- Iron Men wanting to improve their core training
- Women going through menopause and needing to increase their physical activity to improve their changing bodies
- Clients wanting to complete a running event
- Clients who want to improve body image and self confidence
- Overweight clients looking for guidance to loose weight and keep it off
- Helped teenagers in & out of school to loose weight, gain confidence and stamina as well as develop a love for keeping fit.
- Clients that need exercise and nutrition help to lose weight and gain a healthy lifestyle to stop yo-yo dieting.
I make exercise fun and enjoyable and not only personal train my clients but listen to them and offer nutritional guidance and support throughout the week.
I train clients in Pure Gym Northwich or from clients homes. I offer Online personal training also which clients from all over the world can access.
I like to have a consultation call with clients interested in personal training and talk through how I can help them, and what they need to do to reach their goals. If they then want to proceed we will design the personal package for you.
I complete a full fitness assessment on the first session, set smart targets and do a mini session, then the fun starts!
I encourage my clients to ask questions, tell me what they do and don’t like and then together we can reach your goal.
If you are interested in how I can help you reach your goals, go to my contacts page and message me and together we can devise the right package for you.